"And I give you all that I have to give
Give you all that I have to give
When I give you all that I have to give
I still have a storehouse full
This love is reciting me like a backwards rhyme
The more than you lose of yourself the more you find
Take me out of myself, and into
The Clothes of royalty love has taken me...
And I give you all that I have to give...
but I still have a storehouse full"
wow. it's been a long time since i've blogged. but there are some things you just don't forget how to do. like typing, or playing the piano, or riding a bike...there are things you just can't help but remember. but what's fascinating sometimes is how well we forget the things we were designed to remember....
so, this blog is designed to serve it's purpose in helping me, and hopefully helping you, remember not just what we were designed to remember, but Who designed us...Who is our Giver and Sustainer of and in purpose...Whose design can never be forgotten or lifted from its designed.
today we took a step. a step in God's design for us. i don't want to know what or where the next step may be. God's allowed me to move past (no pun intended) these purely selfish longings for the humanly "certain, planned, and/or assured." i look forward to looking for and walking in nothing less that than what He has clearly promised. there such abundance, such complexity, in simplicity that cannot be defined or displayed in anything other than the learned giftedness of humility. i can't count anymore how many times i've heard the Spirit's call to take heed, practice, and learn the power in His supplying gift of humility.
i've been empty. we've been empty. but Love has come and is coming back not just so we can live in Eternity...so we can live now. don't get me wrong...i'm really lookin forward to the day my Savior says, "And all the drinks are on Me" as we celebrate life together in Heaven...but what about now? there's more to living than just for Christ and His return...there's gotta be living in Christ. cause just living for Him only leaves you empty...but living in Him allows us to can give all we have to give and still have a storehouse full.
No comments:
Post a Comment